We service the area within a 150 mile radius of our location.
To be the leading area provider of home health and institutional products by demonstrating our commitment to excellence and customer service as a reliable partner to the health care community.
Compliance And Commitment
A&A Medical Supply is committed to complying with all federal and state regulations. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of our activities, please contact you service location at the telephone number of the front of this handout.
Patient Complaint Procedure
All of our customers are very important to us. So that we can resolve any problems that arise in a rapid and effective manner, we have developed the following patient grievance procedure.<
• When you have a concern, you can speak to the person delivering you equipment at the next visit.
• If you do not want to wait to speak to the delivery person or if the issue you have involves our employee, you can call our office and speak with the manager.
We have included a Patient Communication Form on the following page for you to complete should you wish to contact us.
Patient’s Bill Of Rights And Responsibilities
You have the right to:
1. Considerate and respectful service.
2. Obtain service without regard to race, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability or illness, or religious affiliation.
3. Confidentiality of all information pertaining to you, your medical care and service.
4. A timely response to your request for service and to expect continuity of services.
5. Select the home medical equipment supplier of your choice.
6. Make informed decisions regarding your care planning.
7. Be told what service will be provided in your home, how often and by whom.
8. An explanation of charges including policy for payment.
9. Agree to or refuse any part of the plan of service or plan of care.
10. Voice grievances without fear of termination of service or other reprisals.
11. Have your communication needs met.
You have the responsibility to:
1. Ask questions about any part of the plan of service or plan of care that you do not understand.
2. Protect the equipment from fire, water, theft or other damage while it is in your possession.
3. Use the equipment for the purpose for which it was prescribed, following instructions provided for use, handling care, safety and cleaning.
4. Supply us with needed insurance information necessary to obtain payment for services and assume responsibility for charges not covered. You are responsible for settlement in full of your account.
5. Be at home for scheduled service visits or notify us in advance to make other arrangements.
6. Notify us immediately of:a. Equipment failure, damage or need of supplies.
7. b. Any change in your prescription or physician.
8. c. Any change or loss in insurance coverage.
9. d. Any change of address or telephone number, whether permanent or temporary.
10. e. Discontinued equipment or services.
12. Be respectful of the property owned by our company and considerate of our personnel.
13. Contact us if you acquire an infectious disease during the time we provide services.
Service, Delivery And Warranty
Our hours of operation are 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M Monday through Friday, 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. on Saturday and we are closed on Sunday.
We can be reached after normal business hours at 216-577-3831.
Deliveries are provided on purchases and/or rentals. It is preferable that routine and repeat orders be called in 24 hours in advance.
Customers are responsible for routine maintenance and cleaning of rented equipment according to the instructions provided during the initial set-up.
Purchased Equipment And Warranties
New equipment is subject to the manufacturer’s warranty. Refer to the warranty information provided to you at the time of purchase. All warranties will be honored under applicable state laws. Used equipment purchased from our company has a 90-day warranty on parts and labor.
Service And Repair
Service or repair on equipment purchased from our company that is no longer covered by the manufacturer’s warranty will be subject to current labor chargers. The customer will be informed of their responsibilities regarding the ongoing care and service of the equipment and will be provided with maintenance instructions and how to obtain any service required. All service and repair must be scheduled by calling the office during regular business hours.